We specialize in websites for photographers, musicians, and other artists, and in integrations and customizations of Gallery 2, Drupal, Joomla, and Zen Cart. However, we can design websites for nearly any application, so please feel free to email us with your specific needs or call (312) 233-2666. Prices will of course vary by project, but are always very competitive - contact us for an estimate. Discounts for students, educational institutions, and nonprofit organizations are available.
- Kellogg Biological Station, a division of Michigan State University. I assisted in migrating their site from its late-ninties form to a new, standards-compliant design.
- The Family Business, a tattoo parlor in London. I implemented the gallery portion of the site using Gallery 2.1
- IEARN Collaboration Center, a site for educators around the world to collaborate on projects. I was responsible for some of the design and a large portion of the implementation using Gallery 2.1
- Take Me To Church, a website selling Gospel and Inspirational music. I designed and implemented this site using Zen Cart.
- Natural Lights Photography, a website for a wedding and portrait photographer in Australia. Created from a layout using Joomla and Gallery 2.2.
- DC Pages Gallery, a photo gallery for a major Washington DC tourism and community site. I created the design and implemented it using Gallery 2.2.
- Julia Meineke Photography, a website for commercial/fashion photography student. Created from her design using Gallery 2.2.
- Columbia Performance Photography, a multiuser gallery website for the Performance Photography program at Columbia College Chicago, running on Gallery 2.2. I also created a news system for them using Drupal.